MERGENT - PREMIUM BRAKE LININGS
The Premium Principle
With today's heavy-duty vehicles designed to take more loads and perform in more demanding terrains, the braking system is subject to tougher challenge and greater expectation.
Introducing Premium, the latest brake lining developed by Mergent. Specially innovated for more stopping power, it offers faster response and greater control. Made for longer service life, it gives you more miles for your money. Suitable for most commercial vehicles, including buses, light trucks and trailers.
Don't brake on performance. Take your business further with Premium.
Why Premium is Better
Manufactured using ISO9001: 2008 quality control standard and ISO14001: 2004 environmental management standard.
New Non-Asbestos Organic (NAO) material is used to replace traditional asbestors-based material to improve braking efficiency and durability.
Low Noise and Wear
Premium has an FF rating and average friction of 0.38. it offers netter resistance to wear and emits lower noise level. It can withstand up to 300ºC of continuous working temperature.
Premium development testing has includes:
- SAEJ1661 (USA)
- Utilising dynamometer testing in Australia's leading testing facility
- Customized field trials
- Latest Non Asbestos Organic (NAO) technology
- Resistance to high temperatures
- Low Noise
- Reduced drum and component wear
- Stable performance characteristics across various applications
- Reduced wear and replacement cycles in high temperature operations caused by frequent braking and under heavy loads
- Reliable and quiet operation
- Reduced down time with less replacement cycles